julioguerra.co.uk is a site operated by The Cornershop, London.
This is the business name of Julio Guerra, registered in England as a sole trader with a registered office at 29 Napier House, Bromyard Avenue, London W3 7FF.
Our main trading address is: Unimix House, Abbey Road, Park Royal, London NW10 7TR.
All artworks, website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all other material on this website are copyright Julio Guerra and affiliates or content and technology providers.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or re-publication, without the prior written permission of Julio Guerra is strictly prohibited.
We will never reveal your personal information to any third party or entity except under the following circumstances, or as explained below:
Your personal data will be used by us to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
• If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
• You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
• To other companies within our group.
• If we sell our business.
• To agents and service providers, (for example couriers).
• In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information. By using this website, you consent to the collection of this data as described here.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee, to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you.
• Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
• Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
• Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address from which you accessed the website.
• The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
By using this website, you consent to the collection of this data as described here.
You may turn off your Cookies by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser. Please consult the “help” menu of your browser to learn how to turn your Cookies off. Cookies do not reveal personal information and if you turn off your “Cookies” you may find your enjoyment of the Internet, and our site, to be reduced or impaired.
All artwork remains the intellectual property of the artist, and are all subject to copyright.
All items have been designed by Julio Guerra unless otherwise stated and are also subject to copyright.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site https://www.julioguerra.co.uk/contact. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.